BENEFITS OF PRE-ARRANGEMENT
Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- The Pre-payment Option – When you pre-pay, you can lock in today’s prices. Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
Ensure that Your Wishes are Fulfilled
Funeral pre-planning is easy. Planning ahead is a gift of love that will pay off both emotionally and financially for you and your family. By planning in advance your family will not have to try and guess what arrangements you would have wanted. It's actually comforting to the people left behind, knowing that you had a say in your own final celebration. The most important thing is that you're planning it the way you envision it to be.A personal stamp creates a memory, and memories are what we have after someone we love dies.
Setting aside funds and leaving specific information regarding your own personal desires will greatly ease your families burden of making decisions. It's one of the best ways to help your family during their difficult time of grief and loss. We work with leaders in the financial services sector who provide safe, stable and sound solutions for the funeral industry. Right now is the perfect time to take the first step towards protecting your family and ensuring that your wishes are fulfilled. Call Now.
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call any of our chapels or, you can complete our easy On-line Pre-arrangement Form now.